A Las Vegas wedding makeup artist will always say YES, to having a trial. A wedding makeup and hair trial is like “Say Yes To The Dress,” but more like “say yes, to the wedding makeup and hair!”
1. Why Does It Cost To Have a Wedding Hair and Makeup Trial Session?
Wedding makeup and hair trials are almost more important than the actual wedding day service. It takes a TON of communication on our part as the artist by asking you lots of questions to discover exactly what your looking for. Typical things we discover in the trial session are:
- How you like your eyebrows filled in?
- How much or little face contouring your prefer?
- How you like your false eyelashes? We offer several different sizes and shapes.
- Getting the exact lip color right so it stands out in your photos.
- How you like your hair parted? (side, middle or natural)
- How tight or loose you prefer the sides of the updo to be? (Do you like messy and boho style, or more of a clean look?)
- …..and so much more!
There is a lot of time and experience skill that goes into a hair and makeup trial session which is why they are not discounted. This is why it is #1 reason to hire a skilled and professional wedding hair and makeup artist. In the session, the same products are used, same experience, session and traveling time.
2. How Do You Help Me Discover What I Want?
As a Las Vegas wedding makeup artist, we like to get to know you and see what kinds of images your drawn to and you like. We help and guide you through a serious of questions. As a result these detailed questions help us discover what feels more comfortable to you! Pinterest is a great resource for getting ideas and feeling inspired.
3. What If We Don’t Figure Out What I Want During The Trial?
Having a second trial is not uncommon. 99% of most of our brides, do figure out the look they love at the time of their first trial. However, it is always best to try and do some prep work before the trial session. We can help guide you through this.
4. Does It Cost Extra If I Want To Do A Second Trial Session?
We do plan a ton of time are your first trial session, so we typically don’t book trials on Saturdays and recommend scheduling out at least 2.5 hours for your session. As a result, we do find that is plenty of time to secure a look. If a second trial is requested, additional charges will occur.
As a result, 100% of all our clients are SO GLAD they opted in for a wedding hair and makeup trial session! You don’t want to be experimenting on one of the most important days of your life. Trials certainly help ease your nerves going into wedding day and make the experience so enjoyable!
As a veteran Las Vegas wedding makeup artist, If you are thinking about booking a trial and have not scheduled your session, yet email me so we can get you on my calendar!
Xo, Brianna Michelle