Brianna Michelle specializes in celebrity, wedding and special event hair and makeup!
Book your appointment today and let our award winning mobile team make you look and feel your best!
Hair & Makeup
- Wedding Hair and Makeup Trial Session
- Wedding Day Updo or Hairstyle of Choice
- Hair Extension Styling and Placement
- Veil Placement
- Custom Color Airbrush Makeup
- (16 Hour Water Resistant Wear)
- Personalized Makeup Application that Suites Your Dream Wedding Look
- 100% Human Hair False Eyelashes and Application Lipstick for Touch Ups
- 3D Mink Lashes Available Upon Request
- 16 Hour Wear Kiss Proof Lipcolor- We offer Lipsense!
- Custom Spray Tanning
- Tattoo Cover Up
- Large wedding parties encouraged! We provide
professional equipment such as makeup chairs and
lighting for the best experience and outcome!
Special rates for parties of 3 or more!
We are licensed professionals in the State of Nevada.
We know that each and every bride is different and has special needs on her wedding day, that is why all of our hair and makeup rates are custom quoted! Peak seasons and Saturdays sometimes do require minimum bookings and 6 months advanced bookings are recommend for Fridays and Saturdays.
For all wedding makeup and hair pricing in Las Vegas, please email me at email@example.com,
or call 702.706.7474 with the details of your wedding, so we can create a custom package for you.
*Any service scheduled before 8am or located outside of Las Vegas is subjected to an additional fee.
2 Hour Private Makeup Instruction Customized to You
Personal Shopping Makeup Service
Online Makeup Lessons
Makeup Lessons for Teens
Group Makeup Parties
The following classes are available for group
makeup parties with minimum of 4 guests:
Back to Basics
Art of Contouring
Day to Night
TO ENSURE YOUR LOOK
IS ABSOLUTELY perfect…
1. Please book in advance, especially in peak season, Saturday’s or formal time, etc.
2. I recommend having a trial so we are both on the same page on your wedding day.
3. Any facial waxing should be done approximately three days before the big day so that any redness is gone.
4. Please exfoliate your face the night before your event as well as moisturize the day of.
5. If you are having a spray tan, it should be done 1-2 days before the big event.
6. Collect pictures of makeup that you like, the more pictures – the better! This way I know what look you desire. Pinterest is a fabulous source.